Shipping from dji

Reaction score
I paid for my phantom 4 on April 4th. As of today (April 14th) it is still "waiting pick". I started a 'chat' with dji and was told it will be another 3 to 5 days before shipping. The website claimed a 3 to 5 day wait from order to ship. It will be at least 14 days? Has anyone else dealt with such wait times? Not a great first impression dji...

Where are you located?

The location is not the problem (Canada) it's that it has not left the warehouse after 10 days.

3-5 days is what I've been seeing lately. I'm in the US though, so I don't know if that matters. Here's a P4 I ordered on April 3rd:

Untitled.png

My new phantom 4 finally shipped this morning. 11 days after I paid. I so want it to be here now!

3-5 days is what I've been seeing lately. I'm in the US though, so I don't know if that matters. Here's a P4 I ordered on April 3rd:

View attachment 50564

So took 3 days to ship? But then it only took 2 days to get to Pennsylvania. So not to bad I guess. I live in indiana. I assume it will take roughly 2 days to get here as well then. Once mine ships.

Where didn't y'all find a tracking number at?? dJI marked mine as shipped but no tracking number

When your order actually ships, you'll receive an email from DJI. You can then log into your DJI Store account to find the tracking number.

I absolutely love my Phantom 4 and I'm sure you won't be disappointed! It will be worth the extra few days! Good luck with it! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl