Shell replacement?

Reaction score
Hi , I was flying in some really windy conditions and my bird flipped over while landing and cracked the underside of one of the arm so I need a shell replacement but I don’t want to send it to DJI and they upgrade the firmware so I’m looking for a reliable third party repair joint to send it too , can anyone recommend a place they personally used , I know some folks will say it’s easy and just do it yourself but thanks but no thanks id rather have it professionally done , I don’t play with safety like that , what would a guesstimate repair bill look like ?

Considering this is my first mishap in 6,500,000 ft. I’m ok with it , I knew it was a little too windy but rolled the dice and it came up craps [emoji51]

Thank you for the info

Reactions: Capt KO
@D D S DJI Drone Service are who I use. Free shipping both ways and a free estimate. WINNING

Hi , I was flying in some really windy conditions and my bird flipped over while landing and cracked the underside of one of the arm so I need a shell replacement but I don’t want to send it to DJI and they upgrade the firmware so I’m looking for a reliable third party repair joint to send it too , can anyone recommend a place they personally used , I know some folks will say it’s easy and just do it yourself but thanks but no thanks id rather have it professionally done , I don’t play with safety like that , what would a guesstimate repair bill look like ?

Considering this is my first mishap in 6,500,000 ft. I’m ok with it , I knew it was a little too windy but rolled the dice and it came up craps [emoji51]

Thank you for the info
that you who dropped of the drone today?

that you who dropped of the drone today?

Yes Sir, thank you for the quick service , payment was made 3 minutes after I received the estimate, great price.

I was working at Kean University and dropped it off after work , it took 2 minutes and it was explained and accepted for repair ,

Thank you for the recommendation Big Al [emoji106]

Reactions: D D S and BigAl07

Thank you for the info

They did a fantastic job it looks brand new [emoji51]

Reactions: BigAl07 and D D S
They did a fantastic job it looks brand new [emoji51]

I had no doubts. Mine came back looking like a shiny new penny and flies like a dream.

Their level of Customer Service (Before, During, and After the process) is beyond great.

Reactions: D D S

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20