Shell replacement?

Reaction score
Hi , I was flying in some really windy conditions and my bird flipped over while landing and cracked the underside of one of the arm so I need a shell replacement but I don’t want to send it to DJI and they upgrade the firmware so I’m looking for a reliable third party repair joint to send it too , can anyone recommend a place they personally used , I know some folks will say it’s easy and just do it yourself but thanks but no thanks id rather have it professionally done , I don’t play with safety like that , what would a guesstimate repair bill look like ?

Considering this is my first mishap in 6,500,000 ft. I’m ok with it , I knew it was a little too windy but rolled the dice and it came up craps

Thank you for the info

Reactions: Capt KO

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
@D D S DJI Drone Service are who I use. Free shipping both ways and a free estimate. WINNING

D D S

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Hi , I was flying in some really windy conditions and my bird flipped over while landing and cracked the underside of one of the arm so I need a shell replacement but I don’t want to send it to DJI and they upgrade the firmware so I’m looking for a reliable third party repair joint to send it too , can anyone recommend a place they personally used , I know some folks will say it’s easy and just do it yourself but thanks but no thanks id rather have it professionally done , I don’t play with safety like that , what would a guesstimate repair bill look like ?

Considering this is my first mishap in 6,500,000 ft. I’m ok with it , I knew it was a little too windy but rolled the dice and it came up craps

Thank you for the info
that you who dropped of the drone today?

Reaction score
that you who dropped of the drone today?
Yes Sir, thank you for the quick service , payment was made 3 minutes after I received the estimate, great price.

I was working at Kean University and dropped it off after work , it took 2 minutes and it was explained and accepted for repair ,

Thank you for the recommendation Big Al

Reactions: D D S and BigAl07
Reaction score

Thank you for the info
They did a fantastic job it looks brand new

Reactions: BigAl07 and D D S

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
They did a fantastic job it looks brand new

I had no doubts. Mine came back looking like a shiny new penny and flies like a dream.

Their level of Customer Service (Before, During, and After the process) is beyond great.

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Reactions: D D S

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valron