Share your Drone Showreels

Nice showreel Tony. The sound design at the beginning adds a lot. You being a professional should have licensed the music track though.
I fly for personal pleasure, my showreel is below. Click on the thumbnail below that to see what I fly.

My Drones.jpg

Hey, I'm a professional drone pilot from Northern Ireland and I'd love for members here to share their drone showreels. If you could also mention what you're flying with that would be great. This was entirely shot on a Phantom 4 Pro
. If anyone's interested you can see more of our commercial aerial work on my website Cinematic Sky
Awesome Contents, Colors, Smooth Flight with a wide variety of Content! Thanks for sharing, I will definitely visit your website often.

Hey, I'm a professional drone pilot from Northern Ireland and I'd love for members here to share their drone showreels. If you could also mention what you're flying with that would be great. This was entirely shot on a Phantom 4 Pro
. If anyone's interested you can see more of our commercial aerial work on my website Cinematic Sky
Nicely done,Tony.

Yes, it's nice. The shots are beautiful but personally I don't like so short cuts that it's even impossibe to see what are you looking at. More than 5 sec would be just fine. But of course somebody will like it just as it is.

Reactions: len750
Nice showreel Tony. The sound design at the beginning adds a lot. You being a professional should have licensed the music track though.
I fly for personal pleasure, my showreel is below. Click on the thumbnail below that to see what I fly.

View attachment 113509
Having the means to fly all hose areas is awesome. Nice touch putting the flag on each clip. Thank you for the share.

Great idea, I’m going to make one and post back here. Nice job!

I love the versatility of the P4P! Here's are two short vehicle sighting films of mine

Last edited:
Reactions: MTO
Great thread Tony. Beautiful footage. I know this is a phantom page and used to own one. Miss the great camera. Thought I would share my latest video filmed with Mavic 2 Pro, DJI Osmo Action and Sony AX 53. All footage shot inside of Yellowstone National Park was filmed with Osmo Action and Sony AX 53 ONLY. Video dedicated to the recent passing of my very dear friend. Thankyou for letting me share.

Reactions: microcosmic

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl