Shaky Cam -- please help

Reaction score
I need help....
My DJI phantom 2 vision (with aftermarket gimbal -- Cyclops Vision Brushless Gimbal for Phantom Vision [AF-CVG]) has got a very shaky camera. I noticed this phenomenon shortly after the quad had crashed into a building (sorry, no footage of that). I found it upside down and beeping like it had one of the motors disconnected. However, that was not the case.
In an effort to try to fix the shaking, I replaced all four stock motors with Emax MT2213-935KV brushless (2xCW, 2xCCW). I Balanced all of my propellers and have done my best to balance the motors using a seismographic app for my iPhone (and instructions from YouTube).

I have included a short video:

If anyone has any ideas on how I might fix this, I welcome them!

I need help....
My DJI phantom 2 vision (with aftermarket gimbal -- Cyclops Vision Brushless Gimbal for Phantom Vision [AF-CVG]) has got a very shaky camera. I noticed this phenomenon shortly after the quad had crashed into a building (sorry, no footage of that). I found it upside down and beeping like it had one of the motors disconnected. However, that was not the case.
In an effort to try to fix the shaking, I replaced all four stock motors with Emax MT2213-935KV brushless (2xCW, 2xCCW). I Balanced all of my propellers and have done my best to balance the motors using a seismographic app for my iPhone (and instructions from YouTube).

I have included a short video:

If anyone has any ideas on how I might fix this, I welcome them!

Hi,how did you get on jrockstyle?

Hi,how did you get on jrockstyle?

Thanks for the inquiry,
As it turned out, the arm that is connected to the "roll" motor was just loose enough to be causing the vibration. When I tightened it the hollow arm bent a bit, so I unscrewed the hex-bolt that held it in place and wrapped a small, thin piece of rubber around the arm (for grip) and re-attached. No issues since! :)
Stay well, and thinks for caring enough to ask.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20