Shaky Video Please HELP

Reaction score
I have a P3P with all the most recent firmware updates. I am experiencing random jittery shaky video results and I don't know why. ?? I checked all the screws, did gimbal calibration (which helped ) but still it's not as smooth as before. I have close to 50 flights with smoothest video rresults ever..now suddenly you can notice some jitters mostly on edges..gets much better after flying for about 5 mins...Does anyone have any idea what's going on..All my props are well balanced. Wind was mild..do I have to do gimbal calibration every flight, or IMU etc.. THanks

Can you post a video with an example?
Are all your rubber gimbal dampers correctly seated and none are torn?
You only have 2 of the plastic pins going through the dampers also right?
I've seen where someone thought there should be all 4 of those plastic pins in instead of just 2 and I have seen where that could possibly cause an issue.

Any crashes, tip overs?
Have you tried a different set of props just to be sure?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've seen where someone thought there should be all 4 of those plastic pins in instead of just 2 and I have seen where that could possibly cause an issue.

Any crashes, tip overs?

Yes to all..stupid me I deleted the videos because I was upset with them.. props are well balanced so I will do full IMU calibration rather than just gimbal and see if I still get slight jitter and if so I will post
..thanks

Any crashes, tip overs?

By the way no crashes..

Reactions: MasterBlaster
I am waiting to see what results you get as I have a P3P with similar issues....after a crash though :(

Mine was never that bad...but I did though at one time early on before the last 2 updates, all I did was gimbal and IMU cal and it resolved it..I might fly tonight, I'm going to do full system Calibration and see what happens...

I'm waiting on one of the members who work on these quads and gimbals/cameras for a living to give their input on this. They should have more insight and recommendation on possible causes.

Reactions: Gary Duncan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20