Setting height limit...

Reaction score
I have a question. I've never set my height limit to a low altitude. My question is if I do set it to a limit of 400 feet, what happens when I try to go above that? Will the phantom just lock in the air? Will it behave strange...any LED signals? Or will it just simply stop and act normal?

thanks.
-Michael

Mine wouldn't ascend higher than 393 ft and the warning screen appeared.

I saw nothing abnormal.

it will tell you limit reached and that's as for as it will go unless you change it

I have a question. I've never set my height limit to a low altitude. My question is if I do set it to a limit of 400 feet, what happens when I try to go above that? Will the phantom just lock in the air? Will it behave strange...any LED signals? Or will it just simply stop and act normal?

thanks.
-Michael

There is a disclaimer you would have to agree to if you wanted go above 400 feet in the P2 software but it isn't advisable to do so. Keep in mind it takes longer to descend then to ascend.

There is a disclaimer you would have to agree to if you wanted go above 400 feet in the P2 software but it isn't advisable to do so. Keep in mind it takes longer to descend then to ascend.

i own a p3a so it uses the dji go app.
now with the phantom 2 how do you control your settings?
can you go above the 500m with phantom 2? as of today....? just wondering

i own a p3a so it uses the dji go app.
now with the phantom 2 how do you control your settings?
can you go above the 500m with phantom 2? as of today....? just wondering

In the P2 assistant software you can only go above 120m if you ok a disclaimer.

Here's the disclaimer or agreement I was referring to and was added to firmware v3.6 and above.

disclaimer.jpg

thanks so what is the max altitude though? on the p2....lol kind of beat around the bush on the answer but interesting warning screen,not simple like the p3a. sooo whats the max altitude on the p2 now a days? is it limited to the 500m? or is it still free to fly as high as your fpv or transmitter will allow?

thanks so what is the max altitude though? on the p2....lol kind of beat around the bush on the answer but interesting warning screen,not simple like the p3a. sooo whats the max altitude on the p2 now a days? is it limited to the 500m? or is it still free to fly as high as your fpv or transmitter will allow?
It's not limited to 500m - naughty, but I had mine at 560m.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan