Serial number Phantom 2

Reaction score
Maybe someone of You know whether DJI Phantoms have saved serial number in internal memory of his Phantoms?

I ask about this beacause yesterday I found dji in my living room without sticker with S/N. I supose that someone lost control and breaking the window...

I tried find SN in Phantom Asistant after connected dron to PC but without result. It's only something like "Hardware ID" on main control.

My serial no is the same as the serial number on my transmitter. Not sure if that is the same in all cases though

That is wacky.

Reactions: dirkclod
I found it in my livingroom!!

Last edited:
Maybe someone of You know whether DJI Phantoms have saved serial number in internal memory of his Phantoms?

I ask about this beacause yesterday I found dji in my living room without sticker with S/N. I supose that someone lost control and breaking the window...

I tried find SN in Phantom Asistant after connected dron to PC but without result. It's only something like "Hardware ID" on main control.

Are you pulling our leg? :eek: Do you have a pic or two of a Phantom and a broken window?

Hopefully the owner is going to apologize and pay to fix your window, if you're serious.

I found it in my livingroom!!
Sorry for my english:/ I'm not form USA

Do you have a pic or two of a Phantom and a broken window?

Hopefully the owner is going to apologize and pay to fix your window, if you're serious.

jason, this is good idea. I can make some shots and hang on my neighborhood. Window is already fixed.

Last edited:
Sorry for my english:/ I'm not form USA
200.gif

Reactions: cocoamedia
Hello. I'm refreshing the topic because i need to register my drone but i changed naza in my phantom because of crash. Can anybody tell me if the serial number stays the same or if i changed main controller serial changed ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.