Sending the fleet out.

Reaction score
Its sunny and the batteries are charged up. I'm 27 I will be flying the phantom 3 standard and the dji F550. My dad 67 will be flying the phantom 3 pro and the dji F550. We will see what today brings us.
Also I will try to make a video of me using the Google daydream VR googles to Fly FPV with my phantom 3 standard

Image%20(3).jpeg
Image%20(4).jpeg
Image%20(5).jpeg

Last edited:
Cant say I'm a fan of twin view,my eyes wont know which side to watch lol,,great stuff though , I see why your happy with your p3s magic mod,,mine has only argtec triples but they only good for just over a km which is still far better than my stock set up,,it was terrible on range ,yours looks like goes well..this issue made me get the p4 but the p3s still out and about,,flamewheel go ok ,I have only owned a broken one found in the Bush and was well weathered

Reactions: Capt KO
Its sunny and the batteries are charged up. I'm 27 I will be flying the phantom 3 standard and the dji F550. My dad 67 will be flying the phantom 3 pro and the dji F550. We will see what today brings us.
Also I will try to make a video of me using the Google daydream VR googles to Fly FPV with my phantom 3 standard

View attachment 117665View attachment 117666View attachment 117667
A great thing to do with your dad. My sons could not care less about drones, so I'm on my own. :-(

The flamewheel is WILD my dad likes it cause it requires way more control and attention that thing will fly off and really high if you dont keep an eye on it lmao. I do have gps on the F550 but I've watched videos of them going 3000 feet high and then battery dies and they fall like asteroids.

The twin vision takes getting use to.

Haha nice but goodness be safe lol i just out Mine in the lake 2 days ago.. omg.. lol it dried out and luckilynit works again. Tough bird. I have a wifi repeater or wifi extender i guess you call it that i got as a gift but i dont have the slightest idea how to get it to work with my evo

One of these thingys..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200321-114150_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200321-114150_Samsung Internet.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 175
Never seen one no idea how to use it. Congratulations getting your bird working after the dunk. I'm always over saltwater so I don't believe I could recover.
It has to be plugged into a power supply aka USB port and I think you have to mate it with your signal or device im not sure. Im not much of a distance flyer anywho i think thats what ots for. Probably produces a stronger signal too. But anyway might try it today. The boat sounds nice. And yeah i don't think ill be flying over any salt water anytime soon as this was a good scare. I can't believe every thing works bit i did get it out in less then a minute prob. Threw the remoteon the ground and dived in. It was right off shore. Anyway im rambling need to get flying

I'm curious about what kind of range you can get with that thing. I'm a range flyer. I like to FBVS which is fly beyond visual sight. Only cause I live in a desert area so I have miles of flat land.

Reactions: PhoenixOne

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl