Reaction score
image.jpg
So I have a bunch of stuff for my P3A and am wanting possibly sell it to get some money to upgrade. How much do you guys think I could get out off it all? Everything is in very good condition.

My guess 500-550

Yes US dollars

I don't know - maybe... But my local Micro Center, which is DJI authorized dealer has an open box P4 for $535 and a Phantom 3 Professional for $335. Both have warranties. But then again they were selling the Spark Combo normally $699 for $399 but that deal ended 31-Dec. So maybe their prices are lower than most other places

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark The Droner
I would pay $300 just for aircraft & battery. I don’t need case-remote or any of the other accessories. Dronesovermexico@
Yahoo
Dot com

I don't know - maybe... But my local Micro Center, which is DJI authorized dealer has an open box P4 for $535 and a Phantom 3 Professional for $335. Both have warranties. But then again they were selling the Spark Combo normally $699 for $399 but that deal ended 31-Jul. So maybe their prices are lower than most other places
I would like to get that P3P for that price. Do you have contact info?

I would like to get that P3P for that price. Do you have contact info?[/QUOTE

Don't know if they ship but it is at the Micro Center Store in Denver. Don't know if it is still in stock but was the last time I looked. I was there and I got a Spark Combo when they were offering them for $399 plus a 15% discount last month so I snagged my second, and third Spark there.

Excellent info. I'll be stopping by my local Micro C. this weekend. Thank for that.
I just checked the one in Denver and it is still available. You might want to check your local Micro Center and then check for the open box items. These items comes with a warranty.

Yes I called Denver. You're right. But they wont/can't ship to me; not set up to ship open box items - I had credit card in hand and certain tried. And my so Cal store (tustin) just has a lonely open box spark for 340. I'd LOVE a p4 or Mavic for $5XX!!! Guys on the military base will go nuts when they see durst hand what these are capable of. Half the base will have a spark or a Mavic by summer :)

I just checked the one in Denver and it is still available. You might want to check your local Micro Center and then check for the open box items. These items comes with a warranty.
How do you check for the open box items? Are they on display or do you have to ask somebody... ?

How do you check for the open box items? Are they on display or do you have to ask somebody... ?
If you go to the Micro Center website and select the store you are interested in. Then search for instance "dji spark" or whatever. On the left it will show you different categories like New, Closeout, Refurbished, Open Box, etc. If you don't have the category for like refurbished or open box then there aren't any. When I got my new sealed Spark Combo for $339 they also had an open box spark Combo. He said they opened it as someone wanted to see the specifics. So it was sold as an open box which I got as well a few days later. It was completely new and never activated. I have been flying it all the time recently. Many people were snagging open box Mavics for $538. But the inventory changes so you have to keep checking. They offer returns as well as warranty on open box items. Hope this info is helpful.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I saw it online so I went to the store and asked for the Spark Combo open box. They came back with it and it had a yellow tag on it marked as clearance. But I went to the store, specifically asked for it and then got it. I don't think if you look at the showcase they are ever there as he had to go to another part of the store to get it. And yes, they do not ship open box items.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic