Selling all MY Dji and returning p4 for xmas

I would still say that Phantoms don't just fly off on their own for no reason.
But sometimes, their owners aren't sure what is happening with their drones.
The flight data would probably explain the mystery of your flight.
You could choose to believe that drones misbehave and want to fly away ... or you could look into what really happened and find the cause and learn from that.
Start a new thread and post the flight data and a few people here would be happy to look at it for you.
You didn't read very carefully.
It was a Mavic
The flight logs were missing - as in not there. We went through each and every one that were there for that day and none matched the flight that went haywire. There were missing numbers in the logs for flight sequence - two of the three prior flights were there then nothing until later when it was powered up to test the gimbal. Then there were the three efforts to recover the logs documented as power on with no motor starts. All of this even after the flight logs were synchronized with Dji.
So give it a rest - it happened regardless of your belief it can't happen.

I can attest that its not easy for everyone. Thank God this site exists or i would have returned mine. I am not computer savvy and needed my hand held to get past the technical stuff. Thats the thing i tell people, its freaking amazing the things this drone does but i cant guarantee youll be up and flying quickly if youre not smart about technology.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20