Second viewing device for observer

Reaction score
My grandson wants to watch what my P4 camera is showing. Is there some way for him to look at another tablet or cellphone that is somehow linked or synced to my controller? If so, wireless or wired? He would be close to me while I’m flying it. I’m a noob at this stuff so please explain it to me like you would your mom. ?

Thanks

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I haven’t any good ideas. Possibly by hooking a y type connector from the controller to 2 mobile devices. Not sure if the “controller/remote “ would work well with 2 phones connected to it. Then there is a possibility if he touched something on his phone, he could make the drone do something you won’t want.

My grandson wants to watch what my P4 camera is showing. Is there some way for him to look at another tablet or cellphone that is somehow linked or synced to my controller? If so, wireless or wired? He would be close to me while I’m flying it. I’m a noob at this stuff so please explain it to me like you would your mom. ?

Thanks
Could do this,very old pictures from me car,,my remote has the hdmi module fitted so can view to device and TV,,,,if normal module you can get hdmi adapter plug which makes mini usb out of hdmi cable which will then display to larger viewing for you both,,I'm still set up to do this but all in the back......ps this inverter can run 42 inch TV without running car for 4 hours
Screenshot_20190913-170148_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190913-170224_Chrome.jpg

Using the DJI Screen Share App you can do this from another device. It just shows the screen without them being able to control anything. Warning: It doesn't have the best reviews, but I am guessing people just wanted more out of the app, than simply a second viewing screen.

Here's a link to the app in the Apple App store: ‎DJI Screen Share - Mavic, Phantom 3/4 Inspire 1/2

ianzone are you saying that with the normal USB module on a GL300(A, B or C) you can simultaneously get a video feed out of both the full sized USB port and the mini USB port?
If so I am going to swear a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought an HDMI unit to drive my goggles (sassin frassin **** Dastardly)

Could do this,very old pictures from me car,,my remote has the hdmi module fitted so can view to device and TV,,,,if normal module you can get hdmi adapter plug which makes mini usb out of hdmi cable which will then display to larger viewing for you both,,I'm still set up to do this but all in the back......ps this inverter can run 42 inch TV without running car for 4 hoursView attachment 114485View attachment 114486
Wow, you are so tech.

ianzone are you saying that with the normal USB module on a GL300(A, B or C) you can simultaneously get a video feed out of both the full sized USB port and the mini USB port?
If so I am going to swear a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought an HDMI unit to drive my goggles (sassin frassin **** Dastardly)
Ha yes same I buy module aswell but that catch 22,,needed but not needed..in general settings you have option to diplay,,goggles work on there USB charging plug aswell but must start with app then conect goggles or flight restrictions come to play,,
Screenshot_20190914-074431.jpg

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl