SD SLOT BLOKEN

Reaction score
I bought the 42 days and with this problem in SLOT SD CARD. I realized that other people had this problem and want to know the quickest solution.

Does Bestbuy makes trading or have to send to DJI?

Similar Video Problem:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks!

Renato

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I have seen other weird SD card slot issues from other P4 owners so you are right, your not alone. If you haven't had it long I would try to return it to BB if not you will need to send it to DJI. Their site has all the details.

I bought the 42 days and with this problem in SLOT SD CARD. I realized that other people had this problem and want to know the quickest solution.

Does Bestbuy makes trading or have to send to DJI?

Similar Video Problem:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks!

Renato
Try using fingernail to put it in. That is what I have to do on my P3P. Happy Hovering and welcome

I agree with ROD PAINTER. It looks like you're not pushing it in far enough. Mine does the same thing if I attempt to insert the memory card like you're doing in your video.

I'm on the same boat, use your finger nail I had the same problem

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic