Scared need to update 1.1.9+

If it isn't broke, don't fix it!
Firmware updates affect drone, battery, remote and whatever you're using to fly with.
If you troll through all the drone forums, firmware updates are the single biggest cause of drone/RC failures of one sort or another.
Only do an update if it's absolutely necessary, the drone doesn't work, and even then eliminate all other possible causes before attempting an update.
Well that's my opinion any way ??

Reactions: JoBe
If it isn't broke, don't fix it!
Firmware updates affect drone, battery, remote and whatever you're using to fly with.
If you troll through all the drone forums, firmware updates are the single biggest cause of drone/RC failures of one sort or another.
Only do an update if it's absolutely necessary, the drone doesn't work, and even then eliminate all other possible causes before attempting an update.
Well that's my opinion any way ??
ABSOLUTLY CORRECT BUT I HAD NO CHOICE CAUSE I ALREADY GOT THE DRONE FROM SOME ONE WHO DID STEP INTO 1.11.20 I SHOULD CONTINUE TO HAVE IT RUNNING BUT ASKING FOR BEST CONDITIONS TO LIVE WITH 1.11.20

Last edited:
well after some 7 nights of reading on the firmware things upgrades and down grades and after reading a ton on fw 1.11.20 for p3p ,, i am considering (not have taken the decision yet) to try a downgrade from 1.11.20 to 1.10.90 this will make me get rid off flight distance restriction and esc eroor msg and 1.11.20 its self and prior to that i want to ask oso and all others who have a deep look into fw versions my transmitter fw is gl300A not GL300B or C it is currently on firmware 1.2.6 or the one that comes after it , why?? cause i ionced connected it to a goapp of a freind and he long pressed upper right box on screen in first page of goapp and he yelled 1.2.6 but i think what pops upp in that method is prevous not current fw... now what firmware i should go to fromm 1.2.6 or its successor on gl300A to start updating by app( i have read that on gl300B i should go to 1.3.2 to start using app transmitter update and on GL300A i should go to 1.4 to start using the app) but first i didnt find a link to gl 300A firmwares and second after i finish the update by usb in app does all later to my transmitter firmware show up or the app forces me only to the latest firmware(i think 1.9) and third is it easy to roll back from latest transmitter firmware or it may brick the transmitter???

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj