S1 and S2 ?

It was a little confusing to me when I got my P3S that it didn't come with a manual, so I feel your pain. The good news is there IS a manual online:

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_3_standard/en/Phantom_3_Standard_User_Manual__V1.4.pdf

The S1 and S2 switches are covered in the section starting on page 21. Their primary functions are covered on page 23.

In a nutshell, S1 is for choosing your flight mode and flipping S2 back and forth a couple times is one of the ways you can initiate Return To Home. Read the whole section though because there's much more to it than what I just summarized.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Here's an overview of the P3S remote controller features:

It was a little confusing to me when I got my P3S that it didn't come with a manual, so I feel your pain. The good news is there IS a manual online PhantomPilots

I was frustrated too. I have a similar scenario at work and the reason there for no hard copies is to ensure you always work with the latest version. With everything on the RC and bird being controlled by software/firmware, it has the potential to change making a hard copy potentially obsolete.

It was a little confusing to me when I got my P3S that it didn't come with a manual, so I feel your pain. The good news is there IS a manual online:

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_3_standard/en/Phantom_3_Standard_User_Manual__V1.4.pdf

The S1 and S2 switches are covered in the section starting on page 21. Their primary functions are covered on page 23.

In a nutshell, S1 is for choosing your flight mode and flipping S2 back and forth a couple times is one of the ways you can initiate Return To Home. Read the whole section though because there's much more to it than what I just summarized.

thanks bubba I figured it out I was just so excited to fly I was impatient. this gives me such a feeling of freedom flying. I was incarcerated for a totalof 10 years for drugs and this **** is theroputic lol. where you from? I'm from Edwardsville IL

Reactions: Rjak
thanks bubba I figured it out I was just so excited to fly I was impatient. this gives me such a feeling of freedom flying. I was incarcerated for a totalof 10 years for drugs and this **** is theroputic lol. where you from? I'm from Edwardsville IL

10 years, farrrk........must have been good shyte........you only get 10 for murder lol

You'll be able to courier your weed around by drone lol

I'm also a new P3S owner and was unclear about the switches. I got their function down, but when I went to try to use the POI and other modes in ATTI (Flipping SW1 Down while in flight), I could not get access to the proper menu. I thought I saw mention that the there was an option that needed to be enabled for flying in "Multi-option" mode, which I believe I enabled. Also, I am not in beginner mode.

So, 2 questions;
1) Do I have to enable Multi-Option mode every session ?
2) Do I to do anything else to access these flight modes?

What am I missing?

I am also now to the forum, so I am not sure I posting this to the right place. I'll get it right if it's not. Apologies in advance.

1. enable the multi -option mode in the app
2 . you have to have your phantom in the air
3. switch S1 to bottom position
4. box pops up first time -- select agree
5. left side of screen you will now see remote controller icon
6. tapping that icon will bring up the modes

You should only need to enable Multiple Flight Modes once. Once you turn it on, it should stay on. However, the DJI Go app is not always fool-proof. Settings sometimes don't stay set. You may not need to enable Multiple Flight Modes every flight, but you should check it before every flight. That, and the many other settings in DJI Go. Check 'em all before every flight.

I'm also a new P3S owner and was unclear about the switches. I got their function down, but when I went to try to use the POI and other modes in ATTI (Flipping SW1 Down while in flight), I could not get access to the proper menu. I thought I saw mention that the there was an option that needed to be enabled for flying in "Multi-option" mode, which I believe I enabled. Also, I am not in beginner mode.

So, 2 questions;
1) Do I have to enable Multi-Option mode every session ?
2) Do I to do anything else to access these flight modes?

What am I missing?

I am also now to the forum, so I am not sure I posting this to the right place. I'll get it right if it's not. Apologies in advance.

Welcome to the forum!

Took a look here, you probably find something you didn't know. ;)
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Here is a search,
Search Results for Query: Multi flight mode | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Rod

Reactions: Vzr1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member