RTH problem

Reaction score
Hallo Pilots!!

F-16 here... Im new phantom 4 pilot, i fly 3 or 4 months. Everything was fine until a week ago. I* started RTH mode with sensors but the drone just went heigher and heigher. I saw a conversation about the same issue from another p4 pilot but after i reset the drone and recalibrate the sensors nothing seems to get better. I got the same issue.

Can anyone helpme?

Thank you!!
F-16

Hallo Pilots!!

F-16 here... Im new phantom 4 pilot, i fly 3 or 4 months. Everything was fine until a week ago. I* started RTH mode with sensors but the drone just went heigher and heigher. I saw a conversation about the same issue from another p4 pilot but after i reset the drone and recalibrate the sensors nothing seems to get better. I got the same issue.

Can anyone helpme?

Thank you!!
F-16
Welcome!

We have seen this reported numerous times. Check out the thread below and the link it includes pertaining to FW.

Thank you for your immidiately response!

I have a few questions though.....

1) What is VPS
2)What is Gimbal Protector

I use the latest FW!!

Thank you to be so patient!!!

Yip welcome F-16
Gimble protector just a add on part that saves some damage if minor crashes ....VPS is the downward sensors,,mechanical sonar sends pulse to ground and back to help with the drone showing height and has monocular cams on either side of these little speakers,,helps with smart return home for accurate landings,they not work well over reflective surfaces ,,you can find heaps of info by downloading the online manual just with simple Google search,,its covers everything you need to know which normal booklet dont have....also check your RTH setting ,,it should stop at this determined height before rth fully engages
Screenshot_20210505-081347_Google.jpg

Reactions: MTO
I use the latest FW!!
Did you use the link pertaining to FW in the other thread as I mentioned earlier. If not, here it is again. It mentions how downgrading FW has helped multiple people with this issue. As with everything, your mileage may vary.

Hallo Pilots!!

If you can post the recorded flight data from the flight incident, I can check that to confirm whether the VPS sensors are the issue (or not).

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.
Or .. just post the txt file here.

Did you use the link pertaining to FW in the other thread as I mentioned earlier. If not, here it is again. It mentions how downgrading FW has helped multiple people with this issue. As with everything, your mileage may vary.
I Refresh The fw from DJI assistant before y yesterday flight

• Sad
Reactions: Oso
If you can post the recorded flight data from the flight incident, I can check that to confirm whether the VPS sensors are the issue (or not).

Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Are my logs that files with .DAT??

I had one download to my PC from DJI assistant. But when i open the Flight data to read that it is empty

what am i doing wrong??

• Sad
Reactions: Oso

If you updated to 810 go back to the previous version, problem solved. Happened to me also.after an update.

Reactions: Meta4 and Oso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.