Royalty Free Music

Many of the free music sites require mentioning their website in the video. I've opted for a paid annual fee at audioblocks.com that doesn't require mentioning anyone in the video. I think I paid $99 for a year access. Selecting their music is pretty slick the way they present the sample clips. It's really fast.

Great post. I have been wondering the same thing.

This is a free menu.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    29.9 KB · Views: 707
Royalty Free Music by Amazing Music Tracks

They also have a section with free music.
I looked at "Amazing Music Tracks" and they want minimum of $29/tune for royalty free music for non monetized video usage on the web. They want a whopping $179/tune for any song that's monetized.

I've been happy with Audioblocks.com for $99/yr unlimited music, monetized or not, but I think I've used all the music I like. The other annoying issue is the music author always claims rights to the music in YouTube and you have to dispute practically every song you use, which always comes back as OK to use from YT. So be prepared to see rights infringement in your YouTube video manager, and have the name of the song ready to dispute. All you do is tell YT you bought rights from Audioblocks and give the song name. It's interesting, sometimes the author calls it by a different song name in the infringement claim, and when you claim rights with the Audioblocks song name, they approve usage. Tricky method to verify purchase proof. I've started listing the song name in my YT description so I remember what it is and where it came from.

Does anyone know a good source to download royalty free music to use with my video's ??

Can't think of the name but a guy on Reddit has posted in all the drone subreddits about 1400+ songs he made that anyone can use for free in went through them a bit he's got a little of everything only instrumentals though.

I'm on my phone now but if you search on r/drones for something like instrumentals you will find it.

Does anyone know a good source to download royalty free music to use with my video's ??

Check out freeplaymusic.com for tens of thousands of royalty free sountracks for use free of charge. You sign up for a license to use the music. Some restrictions apply. I've downloaded dozens of free soundtracks for use on different video projects over the years. Forgive me if this same info was posted by someone else elsewhere on this site, although I haven't seen Freeplaymusic mentioned elsewhere.

I looked at "Amazing Music Tracks" and they want minimum of $29/tune for royalty free music for non monetized video usage on the web. They want a whopping $179/tune for any song that's monetized.
You might want to pass on that one. @lalogarcia16 has been spamming those links all across the Internet.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic