Royalty Free Music

Here you go, this guy would probably love if you used some of his music and doesn't want any money for it, 1,000+ tracks I went through it a bit it varies quite a bit some of its like some EDM stuff and some is much more chill. My 1000 + free instrumental background music tracks free for your monetizable drone videos. (released under creative commons 3 by) (Credit to Antti Luode) • r/drones
Has anyone been successful at downloading Antti's music? I can listen but download doesn't work. I have a soundclick account, logged in, but no joy. If you have been successful, which link worked to download?

UPDATE:
The best way I have successfully listened and downloaded Antti's music is from his Google Drive.

Last edited:
There's a lot of non copyrighted tracks out there. Youtube is filled with no copyright music, just do a search with "genre + background music".

There are also some websites who offer free background music, but on most of them the search function doesn't help too much.

Sites I can recommend are The Free Music Archive or AudioBanana.

Good luck!

You should also try this render, it generates music by your requests and also has lots of ready music sorted by genres. There are lots of sites like this but they usually require paying for their usage, somehow generators is more suitable because you always need different kinds of sounds for certain ads or videos, so finding royalty free music is always a part of your job as a content maker i guess...

I've been looking for a very long time for a site where I could download free music for my podcasts on YouTube. It took me about a week to find a good source to download royalty-free music. And if you need the data of this site, as far as I remember, here it is music-for-video.com and if you need to quickly download music for your creativity, then new music is poured there every day that you can use in your videos. I think this is what you need, and if you have any questions, write to me in private messages. I will help you and give you advice if you need it.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl