Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Yippie!
3455 sometime next week, yippie!
Thanks for the update.

I can't wait I can't wait...I'm from Dallas and not a lot of people were into the quads when I got my vision.
But it seemed like a month after I got mines, everybody started getting into aerial shots here.
I post photos but I'm craving stable footage and hopefully rotor pixel can hook me up with that, just waiting on the back order to be finished.

Soleangel said:
I can't wait I can't wait...I'm from Dallas and not a lot of people were into the quads when I got my vision.
But it seemed like a month after I got mines, everybody started getting into aerial shots here.
I post photos but I'm craving stable footage and hopefully rotor pixel can hook me up with that, just waiting on the back order to be finished.
I can see what is going to happen here. All those waiting for the back orders to be cleared will all order at the same time and cause another month long back order list. Better than waiting several months, but still not as fast as you would want your new toy.

gunslinger said:
Geert said:
Anybody received shipping notification yet ?

Geert./.

Yawn... :D :D :D
YESSSS TODAY FINALLY I RECEIVED THE SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FOR MY ORDER 3302.
GOD EXISTS, BUT ROTORPIXEL IS A GARAGE COMPANY WITH NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT ALL. I HOPE MINE CAME WITHOUT CALIBRATING OR MANUFACTURE PROBLEMS.

Happyflyer said:
Soleangel said:
I can see what is going to happen here. All those waiting for the back orders to be cleared will all order at the same time and cause another month long back order list. Better than waiting several months, but still not as fast as you would want your new toy.

See I had the same idea..and I see a lot of people waiting too.
I'm not sure if I should order now or wait until it's cleared...either way I know I will probably have to wait a while..but I also hope I won't have to wait.
Maybe Kerri can quite on that.

:cool:

Attachments

• DSC01795.jpg
    DSC01795.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 519
Guys, is this gimbal set up for Vision more solid than the stock VIsion+ gimbal?

I am thinking about Vision or Vision+ but stock VIsion+ gimbal seems so fragile that it holds me off. I think I'd rather learn flying on more sturdy Vision and then upgrade stock camera set up with this gimbal.

What do you think?

un hombre said:
Guys, is this gimbal set up for Vision more solid than the stock VIsion+ gimbal?

I am thinking about Vision or Vision+ but stock VIsion+ gimbal seems so fragile that it holds me off. I think I'd rather learn flying on more sturdy Vision and then upgrade stock camera set up with this gimbal.

What do you think?

My Rotorpixel survived falling 90ft down through a tree I had managed to get caught in the very top of. A wind-assisted recovery all the way to the ground yielded absolutely no damage whatsoever. It has also been accidentally stuffed into a bush (embarrassingly witnessed by a couple of my subscribers who'd turned up to watch me test the Flytrex Live) and generally well-used, bumped around in and out of cases, etc. No damage to the construction, no damage to the electronics. Working as well as it did day 1 (and mine was one of the first 3 produced!). I also have the older, weaker camera mount (the 3d-printed version, not the injection moulded one coming with them now) and the original larger motors. It's been great for me...

Does the rotorpixel add much extra weight? I presume it will be a bit heavier than Vision+?

Did your battery suffer much from this upgrade?

According to DJI Wiki the stock weight is:
P2V: 1160g
P2V+: 1242g

Current version of the RotorPixel gimbal is according to users: 220g. Makes the P2V+gimbal: 1380g. Users report the weight is not a problem.

It would be really nice to have orders 3400+ to go out like today....I'd love to see what this facility looks like on the inside and what's going on. I expect it's just complete mayhem.

YolevonALLin said:
It would be really nice to have orders 3400+ to go out like today....I'd love to see what this facility looks like on the inside and what's going on. I expect it's just complete mayhem.

3463 here... Yeah... I HOPE it's complete mayhem... SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! :D

-slinger

gunslinger said:
YolevonALLin said:

3463 here... Yeah... I HOPE it's complete mayhem... SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! :D

-slinger
3455 - Me First! Me First! Me First! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My order is 3434, I should get an e-mail soon saying they have shipped mine. That's unless something goes wrong.

jjwalkers said:
My order is 3434, I should get an e-mail soon saying they have shipped mine. That's unless something goes wrong.

Damnit, man!!! Don't even THINK that... :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :D

-slinger

gunslinger said:
jjwalkers said:

Damnit, man!!! Don't even THINK that... :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :D

-slinger

OK slinger, everything is alright. They are on track and yours is probably on it's way already.

Just checked my Email and had a shipping notice. :eek: Got too excited, then saw wrong, but close, order number. Thought they got the orders mixed up. Checked more closely and dam. A do-dad I ordered three days ago, NOT the PIX. :cry:

Geert said:
The newest Rotorpixel gimbal with the smaller and lighter motors gave me more than 17 minutes (17:38) flight time, that is more than the average flight time on the P2V+

Geert./.
That's more than what I thought you'd get. I'm saving up for one so I'm happy with that time. I get about 20 minutes atm with stock.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT