Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

I received #3027 last Tuesday. I have it installed and must say it works extremely well. Installation was easy and tuning it up was no problem. I can't detect jello to any degree. My son has a P2V+ and the video quality is comparable except for the lack of the 3rd axis. I'm having a bit of a problem with balance. I watched Simon's video which was helpful but it still wants to point down. Any suggestions?

Pinch1020 said:
WAH WAH WAH! is all I hear from you impatient babies....Cancel your orders please, so that i can get mine sooner...

+1

I like your response....postnote sure sounds like a baby, but more likely a troll or competitor or related to one. If he has actually ordered an RP and cannot get a response to a refund, he only has to contact his credit card company for a full refund and the credit card company will take it up with the vendor. But that assumes he has indeed ordered and paid for a RP!

EricT said:
Pinch1020 said:
WAH WAH WAH! is all I hear from you impatient babies....Cancel your orders please, so that i can get mine sooner...

+1

I like your response....postnote sure sounds like a baby, but more likely a troll or competitor or related to one. If he has actually ordered an RP and cannot get a response to a refund, he only has to contact his credit card company for a full refund and the credit card company will take it up with the vendor. But that assumes he has indeed ordered and paid for a RP!
Eric, instead of being a knob head why not read my previous emails.instead of defending a thief maybe then he might start producing faster. And like your selfish comment about getting yours faster...Reading other posts you will be waiting a long time. As Keritheconman recently wrote, he will be getting round to returning the cancelations in the next few weeks!!!

ProfessorStein said:
EricT said:
postnote sure sounds like a baby, but more likely a troll or competitor or related to one.

'xactly. I'm betting the latter.
Another Knobhead, all I ever wanted was for Keri to answer one of my 8 emails, but he never did. I had hoped that all the bad words about him he might have responded, but no... Keritheconman continues to rob us all....

All those who have been conned so far, the contact are for domains that abuse there domain name, this is what keritheconman is doing. Maybe if these guys get involved he might be a bit more responsive

Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2132719359

Do You want to speak to Keri at Rotorpixel

OK, I have managed to get Keritheconmans contact details, well worth a call or visit.. I'm sure he will be expecting customers to respond.

KERI WILK
3610 WALNUT GROVE
MISSISSAUGA
ONTARIO
L5L2W8

+1 6472908378

[email protected]

Oh no... Geert will be very upset about this :D

Well, I was thinking about placing an order, too. But after reading a few pages and noticing the 4 month is the minimum wait time, I just passed. I don't believe I would ever pay and wait for any product that much. If he can start delivering within a week or two, I might reconsider though as the results aren't bad at all...

postnote said:
EricT said:
Pinch1020 said:

+1

Eric, instead of being a knob head why not read my previous emails.instead of defending a thief maybe then he might start producing faster. And like your selfish comment about getting yours faster...Reading other posts you will be waiting a long time. As Keritheconman recently wrote, he will be getting round to returning the cancelations in the next few weeks!!!

Postnote,
RP is the best gimbal on the market for the P2V, probably the best gimbal period. I don't mind waiting for a quality product, In the mean time I'll just keep having fun taking photos with the P2V.

I agree totally , I am really saticified with the gimbal itself ... I waited from the 16 th of March and I picked up me gimbal on the 13 th of August.

Keri and RP really need to employ someone who takes care of their "Customer Service" with caps in C and S.
They should educate a few persons on ina several spots in our continents of the world in order to answer and also provide support etc.

Geert said:
ciguli said:
Oh no... Geert will be very upset about this :D

Well, I was thinking about placing an order, too. But after reading a few pages and noticing the 4 month is the minimum wait time, I just passed. I don't believe I would ever pay and wait for any product that much. If he can start delivering within a week or two, I might reconsider though as the results aren't bad at all...

Upset? Me?
Not at all. Why would I ?
Actually I do hope that many people do contact him now that his phone number is in public.

The gimbal is a great product and if everything is working fine right out of the box then you will love this gimbal.
But if you have a problem and you do need to contact Rotorpixel .........good luck then and happy patiently waiting again.
I received many PM and what I can tell is that there were no emails or messages replied from Rotorpixel within the last 3 weeks.
This is unbelievable but unfortunately a true fact.
How is it possible that a company, with a great product, treat customers like that? Well I really don't know.
I only can hope that Keri will do something about his customer service.

Geert./.

Has it ever been confirmed, that RotorPixel is more than a one man company with Keri taking care of assembly, shipping QC and customer support?

In case it is only Keri, a simple flu would cripple the production, shipping and support for weeks or months.

postnote said:
ProfessorStein said:
EricT said:
postnote sure sounds like a baby, but more likely a troll or competitor or related to one.

Another Knobhead, all I ever wanted was for Keri to answer one of my 8 emails, but he never did. I had hoped that all the bad words about him he might have responded, but no... Keritheconman continues to rob us all....

Postnote, I will not stoop to your level when it comes to your trash talk or intelligence. As I previously stated, request a refund from your credit card company. Pretty simple, n'est ce pas? I really wonder why you think attempting to start a domain petition is the answer for you or anyone else, as you agreed to the terms when you ordered your RP......or perhaps you did not agree because you have not ordered a RP. :lol:

postnote said:
ProfessorStein said:
EricT said:

I appreciate your frustration, but please refrain from calling other members of this forum inappropriate names. There are many individuals in the same boat that you're in regarding non-receipt of their previously paid for RotorPixel.

Publishing Keri's address, calling him a con man and attempting to start a petition doesn't appear to be gaining a lot of traction here.

I'm perfectly capable of speaking as myself and not necessarily as a moderator... which I'm doing right now. I'm not going to warn you, or ban you or admonish you in any type of official capacity...

What I am going to do is wonder what your true agenda is. Whatever it is, why don't you take it up with Keri, since you have his address and all? Or do you just enjoy the audience here?

-slinger

I recently received the newer model of Rotorpixel gimbal (replacement for crashed one I originally got many months ago), and it is NICE NICE NICE. I had a question about it, and wrote to Keri. He didn't respond immediately, but he did respond in a few days.

Yeah, I'm guessing he's pretty swamped by the number of orders and emails etc. etc. but the product is wonderful and the backlog will be cleared out in a month.

The customer service I've had from DJI and the commercial DJI dealer I bought my Phantoms from is not much better, if you want to know the truth, and it's kind of the same cause: demand, at least temporarily, far exceeded expectations and resources.

I used my P2V and RP gimbal in Bonaire recently, and had a wonderful time with it.

20140812-Phantom_044-2-L.jpg

Quote on Rotorpixel Facebook page which was posted today: "We are about to send out another ~200-300 units, which will almost clear out our backorder, and free up plenty of man hours for support issues. Right now everyone here is working overtime on the assembly line, because that is what I have deemed the top priority at the moment." The full statement can be seen on Rotorpixel Facebook.

It's no joke. This was Keri's reply to Greg Gonzales's post at 10:08 am today. I just checked. It is still on the Rotorpixel Facebook page. I copied part of his statement word for word. On my ipad Facebook app, the post is in the left side column.

Finally received my gimbal and after 2 weeks of tweaking I took it for a test spin in 15-20 mph gusty winds. I can't say right now that it was worth the wait...only time will tell. One thing I can say for sure, is it held it's own in gusty winds. I purposely flew close to the trees for wind comparison.

http://youtu.be/hQ5xwhAnNbw

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT