Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Personally I could see $300 being a good price point, especially for those on the fence like me. I think once you start getting higher than that, you throw in shipping and before you know it, it's a major investment. Probably would need to add longer legs for landing to protect the camera, etc.

My guess is if a company says their product will be somewhere between $300 and $400, the lower amount is there to bait you, while the higher price is probably what it will wind up being when everyone is already invested in the idea and worked themselves up. :twisted:

I hope I'm wrong.

Pull_Up said:
Yeah, don't land looking down... Still, using the dampers should hopefully eliminate jello. I notice in some of the new dronexpert videos that have appeared that they are suffering a little - I guess due to being attached to the landing skids. Sorbothane or similar might help there, as well as well-balanced props, but I do prefer the Rotorpixel attachment method, even if it does come close to the ground.

Definitely launch from the case & catch land with this one, just to be on the safe side!

Just ad a piece of pipe foam insulation on the skid. Problem solved.

BigSky said:
Pull_Up said:
Yeah, don't land looking down... Still, using the dampers should hopefully eliminate jello. I notice in some of the new dronexpert videos that have appeared that they are suffering a little - I guess due to being attached to the landing skids. Sorbothane or similar might help there, as well as well-balanced props, but I do prefer the Rotorpixel attachment method, even if it does come close to the ground.

Definitely launch from the case & catch land with this one, just to be on the safe side!

Just ad a piece of pipe foam insulation on the skid. Problem solved.

pic pics plz.. thank u

I like the way this gimbal looks compare to the DE gimbal. My only concern is the camera hanging too low. I guess adding thicker cushions will help a bit. Can't wait to preorder. I already have the lens filter kit on :D and this gimbal would add the final touch to my PV2.

I'm hoping that Rotopixel will at least post some videos of it in action rather then having people order in the blind.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Yeah the problem is their talking about pre-orders by Feb 10th and they've just released the final design but with no videos. I guess I'll just sit back and watch for the time being.

Venom93corba said:
Yeah the problem is their talking about pre-orders by Feb 10th and they've just released the final design but with no videos. I guess I'll just sit back and watch for the time being.

How would they take pre orders unless the website was updated with this info and a item to add to cart..

That does look pretty good. I've notice quite a bit of jello with the Dronexpert model. I'm wondering if it's coming from the Vision camera or how the gimbal set up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4