RISE Vusion Extreme FPV Racing Quad 200mW and DJI RE GOOGLES

Reaction score
I have the new DJI racing goggles and am looking at the RISE Vusion Extreme FPV Racing Quad 200mW. Would this be compatible with the goggles and if so, would I need to purchase an antenna and set that up. Any help would sure be appreciated as I'm very new at this. Please pardon my spelling error in the title

Thank you

Jeff

Last edited:
Hi, well I will answer anyway. The RE Goggles will work with any 5.8ghz video setup. I use mine with the fixed wing, but have used them with drones too. 16x9 is the native display, but it can do 4x3. I prefer the 16x9 as it gives a complete image across the FOV. You can use the two antenna that come with them, one on your goggles and the other on the TX of the quad. If you don't want to use the DJI antenna, just remember that the DJI antenna are LHCP not RHCP. So either you use a Left Hand Circumpolar on both or you must change to both Right Hand Circumpolar.
Otherwise, it is quite easy, select racing drone, it should scan and find the frequency, if not hit scan. Not much else to it, unless you plan on using the DJI OCCUSync system, then you need more stuff. But the goggles need nothing to work with another drone, except the antenna, never forget to screw one on or risk damage to the goggles.
I require 3.5x reading glasses to get perfectly clear, crisp image. You may need some too.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj