Retiring Pilot's last flight

Last edited:
Reactions: jboyd23
Just wanted to share a video I helped put together for a friend honoring a retiring pilot after a 44 year career.

Awesome video! Made me get all emotional lol. Knowing it was his last fight. That has to be a hard thing to stop doing! Look at the beautiful view. Thanks for sharing!

@jboyd23,

Cool Clip.

What is funny...
I thought the guy looked familiar, turns out I'm related to him. (Just kidding)

Really, he really does look familiar.
As I was watching the footage, the views from the air , the runways, the runway markers, the airport buildings. This must be Vegas or Phoenix footage.
Got toward the end, I was watching the monitors in the background and I saw something about Phoenix, yes I knew it!

I have been on many flights, mostly American and Alaska.
Even a few of the flight crew looked familiar. Yes, they are dressed the same for the Airline.

When I'm sitting in the seat the only people I can watch are standing up, and watch there face reactions. (They are dealing with people that have already paid for there trip). ;):rolleyes:

Anyways, same for the Pilots and all. I guess a get feeling from there expressions?

Good clip, Editing, Music, Footage!
Oh, then I scroll up to for get your name to link, and your location is Phoenix. OMG. :rolleyes:

Rod

Last edited:
Very good job. You had great access to the cockpit and crew. A lot of work and planning went into this video. I also appreciated the list at the end of airlines and planes he flew.

Reactions: PhoenixOne
Reactions: RodPad
@jboyd23,

Cool Clip.

What is funny...
I thought the guy looked familiar, turns out I'm related to him. (Just kidding)

Really, he really does look familiar.
As I was watching the footage, the views from the air , the runways, the runway markers, the airport buildings. This must be Vegas or Phoenix footage.
Got toward the end, I was watching the monitors in the background and I saw something about Phoenix, yes I knew it!

I have been on many flights, mostly American and Alaska.
Even a few of the flight crew looked familiar. Yes, they are dressed the same for the Airline.

When I'm sitting in the seat the only people I can watch are standing up, and watch there face reactions. (They are dealing with people that have already paid for there trip). ;):rolleyes:

Anyways, same for the Pilots and all. I guess a get feeling from there expressions?

Good clip, Editing, Music, Footage!
Oh, then I scroll up to for get your name to link, and your location is Phoenix. OMG. :rolleyes:

Rod
Hey Rod - yes it was Vegas to Phoenix for his last flight and he is based in Phoenix lol. no worries! thanks for watching and the nice comments. would be awesome if some of you could leave your same comment on the video on youtube so he can see, i appreciate all your nice words!

Reactions: RodPad
What is even funny-er. ;)
I never went back "replayed" the video, when I saw Phoenix my detective work was done. :)
Vegas to Phoenix that is Phunny!
I hope a sleepy mod doesn't delete my post for mispelling. :rolleyes:

I'm not a social media person, I assume you can link this thread from UBoob?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT