Resetting home point in flight

jasonb777 said:
Sar104 I never recieved a naza user manual in my box, so that explains why this is news to me, I will have to find a download in the meantime. My question is still do you toggle between cl and hl and leave it in middle position or do you rapidly flip between cl and hl and return to TOP POSITION AT THE END of the sequence?

You leave in the position you intend to fly with.
If you are setting a new home POSITION for RTH purpose, flick CL-HL, wait for rapid green flashes, then flick to off. It will now fly normal with a new home POSITION. If you change IOC HL, it will fly back to this position if you pull the right stick down.

Please note, the course "DIRECTION" lock has NOT changed.

Those are clear instructions friend, appreciate the help. I now know and I will have to get a manual for future questions pertaining to other naza mode questions. :)

jasonb777 said:
Sar104 I never recieved a naza user manual in my box, so that explains why this is news to me, I will have to find a download in the meantime. My question is still do you toggle between cl and hl and leave it in middle position or do you rapidly flip between cl and hl and return to TOP POSITION AT THE END of the sequence?

You can download the Naza manual and guide from the website in the Naza-M V2 section. Provided that you flip the switch enough times it doesn't matter where you start or stop (CL or HL). For home point reset you will most likely be returning S2 to OFF or HL afterwards anyway.

OK I am new to this Phantom 2 Vision + Stuff. I have been flying Heli's for quite some time along with Quads. Now I have just bought a Phantom and love what it does. Took it out today for a little training session. Training on my part that is. Tried the Flipping of the S2 to reset the Home Altitude.Now I flipped the switch at an altitude of 150 ft. All went well Flipped the switch got the fast blinking green lites then went to slower blinking. All is good. Flew it out to 500' and brought it down to an altitude of 83-85 and hit return to home. Now I was thinking that the Quad would go to 150 plus the 20M then return Home. But it stayed at the 85+/_ and returned home. I was under the impression that after you re-set the Altitude that it would go back to that altitude plus the 20M and return Home. Or is it that the Quad was already above the 60M point and figured that it was good to go. I fly where there are a lot of trees. I try to pre-plan for a RTH so to avoid the trees.Did I do something wrong or is it just the way it is.What I want to do is fly it up and over the trees. Look at things at a lower altitude and know that if I lose signal or run low on battery that when it goes to RTH that it goes to the higher altitude and then RTH.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj