Reply from Litchi......

Reaction score
As most of you know, I am now the proud owner of Litchi on my Nvidia Shield which I use exclusively for flying my P3A. My backup controller is my old iPhone SE so I asked Litchi if I can also install Litchi on it. They replied:

"You can install Litchi on as many devices as you want as long as you are using the same main Google, Apple or Amazon account. Please note that this is only valid if the devices are on the same platform (Google, Amazon or iOS). Google, Amazon and iOS use different licensing systems, if you wish to use Litchi on two or more platforms you will need to purchase it on each one."

Can someone translate that please? I think they are saying "no", you'll have to buy another copy :(

Can someone translate that please?
That means if you purchase for Android, you can install on as many devices as you wish. If you purchase for IOS you may install on as many devices as you wish. You can't mix the two ( Android and IOS) without purchasing a new license copy for that platform.

As long as the unit is the same OS and you use the same credentials (like [email protected] for example) for logging in you can DL and install on multiple SAME OS devices. I've got Litchi installed on all 4 or our iPads using the same credentials. If I bought an Android tablet I'd have to purchase an additional Litchi license.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic