Replacing Remote for P4P+

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've tried to couple a new regular controller to my P4P+, however I cannot get the aircraft to connect, the new display does not seem to see the drone at all.

Does anyone know if it's possible to do this, or can the P4P+ drone only work with the P4P+ controller?

Any help or points would be appreciated.

Thanks

I also have another P4P which I use with a Crystal Sky, this is the one I was trying to connect to the drone, with no joy.

You can link another P4P remote controller like this:

Reactions: Jim Canada
Right, I'll follow the video, I had expected it to be straight forward after coupling the controller's to the Inspire and back to the P4P I didn't expect to have any issues with the P4P+ but I'll see how it goes, thanks for the help

Right, I'll follow the video, I had expected it to be straight forward after coupling the controller's to the Inspire and back to the P4P I didn't expect to have any issues with the P4P+ but I'll see how it goes, thanks for the help
It should be quite simple.
For alternative instructions, just do a word search of the manual for the word Link
btw .. both aircraft are a P4pro. The only difference between models is the controller, not the drone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4