Replacement Propellers

20 bucks for shipping though. Anyone wanna go in on an order? I'm good for a couple of sets.

Please use the P3 props. The hubs have been modified to accommodate the braking escs.

Tahoe Ed, so, the above props are not for the Phantom 3?

I'm pretty sure those are the same props used on the P2 Visions. As mentioned in the RC Groups, the P3 props are _not_ the same as the P2 Vision props. I also don't think there are any P3 parts for sale right now.

The P2 Vision props do not come with composite hubs -- like the Phantom 3s do. Perhaps the above props with composite hubs are meant to be used with P2s though. It's hard to say since the DJI website does not go into much detail.

I'm pretty sure those are the same props used on the P2 Visions. As mentioned in the RC Groups, the P3 props are _not_ the same as the P2 Vision props. I also don't think there are any P3 parts for sale right now.

NO, those are not the P2 props.

Good case for prop guards until extra sets are available? Yes, I know, comes with two...

Please use the P3 props. The hubs have been modified to accommodate the braking escs.

Ed

These are the new composite hub props for the e310 motor system. Dr. Turbo verified these are the same as the p3 props, only difference is the color.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic