Replacement Controller will not connect to P4P?

This is one of the largest (if not the largest) Phantom communities on the Internet. Shouldn't it be a well known problem here too?
Perhaps but for what it is worth, I didn't use it until 2 months after I experienced my issue? So maybe not?

And no offense but nothing in this forum improved my current situation, I had to go back to DJI Support which is only open Mon-Friday 9-7 pst to start the same process all over, including a call with Technical support to tell me what you pointed out in our previous conversations and that is they sent a replacement that didn't match the unit I sent in originally and will not communicate with a P4P, it will take 24-48 hours to email a call tag, a week for it to get there, a week - 10 days to trouble shoot and disposition, and then another week to ship so I can expect my solution for this problem to take about a month. until then I have a brand new P4P that cannot be used unless I buy another controller which ironically DJI can get sent out in one day?

And no offense but nothing in this forum improved my current situation
No offense taken.

I believe I did help you figure out why your remote controller was not working though. I don't work for DJI, so I'm not able to help you speed up the replacement process. I'm only able to suggest solutions that I know will work (like buying a new remote controller to use in the meantime).

No offense taken.

I believe I did help you figure out why your remote controller was not working though. I don't work for DJI, so I'm not able to help you speed up the replacement process. I'm only able to suggest solutions that I know will work (like buying a new remote controller to use in the meantime).

You provided a lot of assistance and I really appreciate it! I did recheck that model number and it was a gl300c which apparently is also not compatible. I have joined the forum now so hopefully it will be a value for me going forward. I am just disappointed with DJI at the moment but I do love the drone and while I have gotten little use from it to date I am very pleased with the platform as a whole!

Thanks again for your assistance!

Shoot, I'm having same issue with my p4 remote (wont connect to drone) flew fine 2 weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak