• DJI Support

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dronefly.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dronenerds.com

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey guys. I recently crashed my 3 week old Phantom 3 Advanced drone. I tested out what was wrong with it, and I know the thingy that goes on the gimbal motor broke (the part between the camera and the motor), but I could still put it on loosely. 3 of the 4 motors have debris from the crash in it, and my father who is an electrician told me that they were burned out because of the debris. I am going to get it repaired, but I've heard very bad reviews about DJI Support Repair. Some of the alternatives I've looked at is dronenerds.com or dronefly.com

I would also like to know the rough price for all 4 motors and the gimbal motor repair cost.

Reactions: goinup
Hey guys. I recently crashed my 3 week old Phantom 3 Advanced drone. I tested out what was wrong with it, and I know the thingy that goes on the gimbal motor broke (the part between the camera and the motor), but I could still put it on loosely. 3 of the 4 motors have debris from the crash in it, and my father who is an electrician told me that they were burned out because of the debris. I am going to get it repaired, but I've heard very bad reviews about DJI Support Repair. Some of the alternatives I've looked at is dronenerds.com or dronefly.com

I would also like to know the rough price for all 4 motors and the gimbal motor repair cost.

Camrise.com is a DJI authorized repair facility located in NYC. They are reliable and reasonable. 212-333-3990. Ask for Sam Cowen

Reactions: R1deejay

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic