Renting P4 or purchasing for an affordable amount. Location is Surrey, BC, Canada.

Reaction score
Website
poeticskyvision.com
Hello. I Live in Surrey, BC, Canada. I have owned 2 - Phantom 2's, 1 - Phantom 2 vision +, 1 - Phantom 3 Standard and 1 - Phantom 3 Professional.

I have lost 1 of them and crashed the other 4 beyond repair. I would love to own a P4 or a P4 Pro but I do not Have that kind of money. Is there anywhere that I can rent a P4 from in this area or purchase a used one for an affordable price? Please help. I'm lost without my Phantoms. Everytime something happens to one of Phantoms it feels like I lost another best friend. I need another one, and soon. Thanks everyone .
20211013_171044.jpg
20211013_171017.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Based on your post above about crashing four and losing one completely, if you do decide to rent, make sure you get appropriate insurance coverage.

Sometimes you can find good deals on Kijiji or facebook marketplace for used equipment.

Omniviewtech in Mississauga has a selection of used Phantoms and will ship across the country. Keep an eye out on their site for used phantoms.
Or, have you ever thought about getting a Mini2 with care refresh?

Good luck with your search. Might take a while but I am sure eventually you'll find something.

Based on your post above about crashing four and losing one completely, if you do decide to rent, make sure you get appropriate insurance coverage.

Sometimes you can find good deals on Kijiji or facebook marketplace for used equipment.

Omniviewtech in Mississauga has a selection of used Phantoms and will ship across the country. Keep an eye out on their site for used phantoms.
Or, have you ever thought about getting a Mini2 with care refresh?

Good luck with your search. Might take a while but I am sure eventually you'll find something.
Hey timinator. Thank you for your suggestion. I will take a look at the omniviewtech website for a phantom 4.
But I am not without a drone companion anymore. I purchased a Dji Mavic Air from Craigslist for $300. Included 2 batteries extra propellers, a nice compact carrying case, charger, rc and some goggles. So I did great with that purchase. And honestly I was skeptical of buying anything but a phantom. But to my delightful surprise, I love the Mavic air. So much easier to carry around with me. The control is much smoother than any of my phantoms. The range is great, I had it go 2km already before I turned around to come back home. Anyways, long story short, I got myself a new best friend and we go everywhere together. Mavic Air Mike....Out.haha

Reactions: dronesky
Congrats! Even though I do 90 percent of my flying with now my Mini2, I still keep and fly the Phantom 4 Pro Plus. Keep your eyes option and I'm sure you'll be able to find the right Phantom.

Stay safe out there on the wet coast and enjoy the Air!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues