Remote problem

Reaction score
I recently replace an antenna on my phantom obsidian pro purchased a maxx uav 4 hawks I got replaced and went to power my remote and all I get is DJI logo only that lights up any advice not sure if I can reboot the remote no response yet from dji. Thank you

Yes it is

Attachments

• 20190322_131119.jpg
    20190322_131119.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 355
Have not seen this issue, but then you have now a modified remote that DJI may not want to help with, so that may be a little tricky to get them to answer any questions.
You did the install yourself?
Everything went ok as you saw it?

Yes I even double check everything over is there a way to reboot the remote I don't really have good wifi here in Florida for now not sure if that be the problem but I did power it up before the new install and everything was fine.

Well I tried it but still getting the same picture I can operate the drone I just don't have any function or any camera display really weird

You’re saying the rc has the ability to control and fly the aircraft?
Next I would try to refresh the firmware on the rc.

I'm a newbie at this I really don't know how any help would be appreciated thank you..

Well I try it but no response or results I don't know what else to do. Thanks for all your help though.

Another thought would be to revert back to factory configuration on the rc.
Pull all the mod stuff off of it and replace all the original hardware and see if that changes anything. May be going backwards, but you never know!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl