Remote keep blink red/green light

Reaction score
I need help to know how to fix the issue of my remote keep blink red/green light, and video feed back to my phone is not work. Like signal is jamming.

Recorded videos are fine. But, hard to fly without video feed.

Please help.

Thanks.

I need help to know how to fix the issue of my remote keep blink red/green light, and video feed back to my phone is not work. Like signal is jamming.

Recorded videos are fine. But, hard to fly without video feed.

Please help.

Thanks.

Red would indicate loss of signal. I would try a different location. If that fails, try re-linking the remote to the AC.

Do you have the cord plugged into your phone and to the remote?

Yes. I have. I get all kinds of information all except video feed. :(.

I upgraded to the new firmware and then it end up with this problem. :(.

Also I try to click on the custom channel in HD setting and there is no response.

It was all okay before I upgrade the firmwear. Is there any master reset? I did refresh the firmwear twice.

I have read about people rolling back firmware. I have no experience doing this. I would try a general search in the p4 forum. You should get a boatload of threads on this subject.

Did you manage to solve this problem...I happen to have the same issue...it is absolutely related to the firmware update...

Guys, i struggled with this **** for days, almost ****** my shooting plans but after a huge digging i found the solution the night before.
I became a member of this forum just to share a working solution. It works with Phantom / Spark and Mavic series.It's name is DUMLDORE.
A software that takes over dji assistant and push it to downgrade your bird very easylly with bin firmware files.

Please spread the word so no more users gets grounded. And save all firmware files when you find them on the
web they are preciuous and we should all be travelling with them all the time.

You will need a PC (no mac version) and to refresh your spanish but this is very simple.

Enjoy !

Downgrade y realizar backup del firmware de un DJI Phantom 4 y 4 pro, Mavic, Spark – Espacio Drone

N

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl