Remote controller error

Reaction score
Every times when I turn the remote controller on allway appearedr the status red LED light and beep. I read the Manual Instruction said Remote Controller error. Please advise me how to restore it

Reactions: joehalks
Every times when I turn the remote controller on allway appearedr the status red LED light and beep. I read the Manual Instruction said Remote Controller error. Please advise me how to restore it
I imagine that with this error you cannot link the RC with the Phantom, a possible solution is to reset the RC, there are tutorials on YouTube that explain how to do it, they are a combination of buttons that you have to keep pressed and then turn on the RC and This is reset to factory values, what I know is that some tutorials are for certain RC models, so you could see which of them is compatible with the RC model you have ... after you perform the RC Reset you could try the link with the drone if the RC no longer throws that fault at you, good luck ..!

Reactions: joehalks
Needs sticks calibration, done in app with drone NOT connected. Follow instructions incl gimble wheel on side of remote. Click finish and good to go. Common issue.

Needs sticks calibration, done in app with drone NOT connected. Follow instructions incl gimble wheel on side of remote. Click finish and good to go. Common issue.
You could disassemble the remote for a reset.unplug battery and wait 2 minutes it should work.sounds like you need to link the controller to the drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.