Remote Control won't turn off

Reaction score
Phantom 3 Professional - The remote won't turn off and continues to beep. Any suggestions to troubleshoot?

Thanks.

Press the power button once, release and hold down same button for 2 seconds. If that don't work somebody else may have a better answer Good Luck

I tried that. It has been beeping for over an hour. I've let it sit for over 5 min and it still won't shut off.

Any other options.

Is it still under warranty. If not the only other thing to do is take it apart and unplug the battery. Look on you tube for a video on how to take it apart. Maybe first try to charge it and see if that works.

Link the AC to it, or try and then go into Go or Go 4, I think you will find there is something that must be done, like a recalibration.

Phantom 3 Professional - The remote won't turn off and continues to beep. Any suggestions to troubleshoot?

Thanks.
Let me know what you ended up doing as mine doing same after not being used for a while. Can stil use and every thing works. Just can't switch off and after 5 min starts to beep it stops if you press power button but starts again in 5 min. Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers