Remote Control GL300F setted (wrongly) to Insipire 2

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Phantom 4 Pro. I have a GL300F controller that works well.
I have a second GL300F (bought used) that can link to drone, can control it but I can't see video on smartphone.
When I turn on the RC and the GO App, It shows that I am connected to an Inspire 2 even though I do not own an Inspire 2 and no drone is turned on anywhere.
Entering Device (even though it's Inspire 2) I can link RC to Drone via GO App. Problem is tha video feed is not send to phone.
The screen is also presented for the Inspire 2 (as I see a setting for a master and slave remote and I can see options to move landing gear). The RC also does not display any message requiring a firmware upgrade. I Tried a lot of times to reset RC pressing C1+C2+Record+right ISO wheel but it does not reset.
I haven't "advanced" options in RC menu to set RC for Phantom 4 pro.
I'm guessing that the firmware is the issue.
How can I manually get the firmware on the RC?
I cannot upgrade it from the DJI GO App or from the DJI Assistant.

Update menu 2.jpg Update menu 1.jpg DJI 2 Assistant.png

Thank you

Click on your remote control icon in DJI GO 4. Scroll to the bottom of the page, you may not see it until you go all the way down, click on advanced settings. There will be a list of compatible drones. Switch it to P4P and follow directions. Device must be connected to RC to show ‘advanced’ line at bottom of RC settings

My GL 300 F does not show the inspire just the phantoms. Update or change firmware, I guess, if you’re in Wi-Fi range.

Last edited:
Press the 3 lines for 10 count. Release and choose firmware. Device and remote turned on only.

165B15DB-5F04-4628-BD2B-8CF425833ED5.jpeg

Click on your remote control icon in DJI GO 4. Scroll to the bottom of the page, you may not see it until you go all the way down, click on advanced settings. There will be a list of compatible drones. Switch it to P4P and follow directions. Device must be connected to RC to show ‘advanced’ line at bottom of RC settings
Hi Capt KO,
I can't do this, I have "inspire 2 menu" on dji go app and "advanced settings" is not available...

Press the 3 lines for 10 count. Release and choose firmware. Device and remote turned on only.

I have tried but it is not working (see pictures on post #1)

I tryed also using DJI Assistant but it is not posible agin... (see picture on post #1)

I have to update fw but I don't know how... I have wrote to DJI, I hope thy can help me.

Sorry I couldn't help I'm confused also. I guess that's what came with the Inspire, a 300F with firm made just for it? You'd think it would be available for the Phantom on assistant. A good one for DJI support. Let me know what happens I'm interested.

Last edited:
I'm missing something here. If you're operating a P4P, why aren't you using the DJI Go4 app? Doesn't the Go app make you switch to the Go4 app.....or maybe it doesn't if you haven't downloaded it. Like KO said, the GL300F will definitely control a P4P once the Go4 app settings specify that is the drone being controlled.

Reactions: Capt KO
Sorry I couldn't help I'm confused also. I guess that's what came with the Inspire, a 300F with firm made just for it? You'd think it would be available for the Phantom on assistant. A good one for DJI support. Let me know what happens I'm interested.
My Inspire RC is not 300f

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic