Remote "alarm?"

M

Melvoid

Not sure if this is the right area to ask this, but... recently, (Phantom 3-P) I've had a repeated beeping alarm as I get ready to fly. It's coming from the remote control. I usually start with the auto takeoff, and everything on the screen looks normal, so I try. Once the bird starts spinning, the alarm goes away and all seems normal. Only the few seconds between choosing my copter in the software and getting ready to take off.

I didn't notice any messages or red flashing lights or anything?

Any ideas on what this might be?

Thanks

Not sure if this is the right area to ask this, but... recently, (Phantom 3-P) I've had a repeated beeping alarm as I get ready to fly. It's coming from the remote control. I usually start with the auto takeoff, and everything on the screen looks normal, so I try. Once the bird starts spinning, the alarm goes away and all seems normal. Only the few seconds between choosing my copter in the software and getting ready to take off.

I didn't notice any messages or red flashing lights or anything?

Any ideas on what this might be?

Thanks
Generally, the first thing we suggest when people ask about their RC beeping is if they've already completed an RC calibration. Have you tried that as yet?

Reactions: JoBe and Capt KO
Oso is correct. Calibration is done in the app under the remote control icon. Be sure to finish with the gimbal wheel at the end of the calibration or it will not hold and will have to be repeated each flight.

Reactions: JoBe
I've done the calibration some time ago. Everything seems to be operating correctly. The beeping is a recent development. Maybe I need to do it again?

Reactions: Capt KO
Maybe it's only an obstacle activate the alarm. I've got that often. Can be only a grass or a bit unlevel terrain. When you put it up the beeping stops.

• Sad
Reactions: JoBe
Maybe it's only an obstacle activate the alarm. I've got that often. Can be only a grass or a bit unlevel terrain. When you put it up the beeping stops.
He said it’s a P3P, so I’m thinking no obstacle alarm.

Yes, I miss that. But the description of the problem sounds like that.
Maybe it is warning for not enough GPS data. It happened to me when I had P3.

I have this occasionally when turning on the RC, moving both sticks will stop the beeping.

Yes, once it's up, alarm stops... but this is a P3P, didn't think it had any obstacle avoidance "talents."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.