Registering multiple drones, or use just one number

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 that I registered a year ago. I just bought a Mavic pro platinum. Do I need to pay more money to register the mavic, or can I use the same Register number from the Phantom? The FAA site is now up to $45.00 for 3 years. Yikes.

If you registered under Section 336 and you're still only flying as a hobbyist, you can mark all of your drones with the same registration number.

I have a Phantom 3 that I registered a year ago. I just bought a Mavic pro platinum. Do I need to pay more money to register the mavic, or can I use the same Register number from the Phantom? The FAA site is now up to $45.00 for 3 years. Yikes.

You're not looking at the Official FAA website then.

Here is a link to FAA for more info. It shows $5.00 for three years. Be careful of other sites that will make you think you are at FAA but they are not. If a site is saying $45.00 to register, get away from it. Here is the link to FAA Register Your Drone

Reactions: N017RW and umanbean
If hobbyist you're registering yourself, if part 107 you register each drone individually.

Reactions: BigAl07 and N017RW

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj