REDbird tanGO repeater box. Game changer!

Reaction score
So I was a tester for this product, and I am very impressed on how well and easy this box works. I have been using it for about 8 months now and no problems. I was even using it for two different vision plus's and there was no problems with it switching back and forth. As I stated before I was just a tester for this product and have nothing to gain financially off of these boxes so just know my opinions are not being bought. They are available now at REDbird tanGO – DJI Phantom Compatible 5.8ghz RC Link | REDbird RF

I love being able to sit in my house and still being able to fly my phantom all around just as well as if I was outside. Also being able to sit in my car and flying without any problems. A quick video of me flying from my car. As you can see I am using the redbird box and DBS ITelite antenna for the video side. Works great!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So I was a tester for this product, and I am very impressed on how well and easy this box works. I have been using it for about 8 months now and no problems. I was even using it for two different vision plus's and there was no problems with it switching back and forth. As I stated before I was just a tester for this product and have nothing to gain financially off of these boxes so just know my opinions are not being bought. They are available now at REDbird tanGO – DJI Phantom Compatible 5.8ghz RC Link | REDbird RF

I love being able to sit in my house and still being able to fly my phantom all around just as well as if I was outside. Also being able to sit in my car and flying without any problems. A quick video of me flying from my car. As you can see I am using the redbird box and DBS ITelite antenna for the video side. Works great!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
does it work with stock camera?

Could yo be more specific for us slightly non techy people, i have the itelite panel for both TX and FPV, does it act like a second range extender in conjunction with the original range extender or is it only for the TX unit, cant seem to find any info on the webpage.

Also not sure what this means

"The REDbird tanGO device dances with a DJI compatible..........

Dances ?

Could yo be more specific for us slightly non techy people, i have the itelite panel for both TX and FPV, does it act like a second range extender in conjunction with the original range extender or is it only for the TX unit, cant seem to find any info on the webpage.
This box is for the TX side of things. So your set up will look something like this.

Attachments

• IMG_20150705_131445.jpg
    IMG_20150705_131445.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 459
What did you use to attach your antenna and repeater to the roof of your car ?

What did you use to attach your antenna and repeater to the roof of your car ?
Just took my mount off the remote and glued it to a flat magnet. Then for the redbird box just took a paint stir stick and velcro it to the back of the ITelite panel and then Velcro the Redbird box to the stick.

This coming weekend (April 30th and May 1st) I will be at Milestone Place in Florida demo'ing the REDbird System.

PLEASE.. keep an eye out for details on how to watch this live event via the Periscope App and Facebook Live.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers