Recommendations for a mobile device with the brightest screen.

Has anyone seen the DJI tablet? I am unclear if it can be purchased for use on the P3 lineup....anyone know!
CrystalSky will be compatible with the following aircraft:
  • Inspire 2
  • Inspire 1 series
  • Matrice Series
  • Mavic
  • Phantom 4 series
  • Phantom 3 Professional
  • Phantom 3 Advanced
  • Phantom 3 4K
  • Phantom 3 Standard

Reactions: LZJ
Is there a nit rating of phones or tablets? I see the LG G5 is over 800 but what are others? What about a Tab S2, K1, etc. I will be getting something in android for P4 which is coming, have a LG G3 which I think I read is 5e8 nit, ( What does nit stand for)

Is there a updated brightness list for tablets? All I can find is cnet from 2015. DJI tablet is way to much $$ for my budget. Seems like with all the rooting being done somewhere should be something to overclock screen brightness.

makes you wonder when P3S isn't listed anymore yet the Crystal Sky has Wi-Fi to upload flights and download maps

I don't see any reason to wonder at all.

• The P3S will be moved on sooner than later.
  • It would be the only one they support over WiFi (which means adding complexity for the sake of a retiring product)
  • The cost of Crystal Sky could be far more than then cost of the P3S.
  • If the WiFi connection is in use for communicating with the P3S then it isn't available for downloading maps, or anything else.
Seems to me to be a good business decision.

800 nits seems to be a great number, Is there a site, rating system somewhere we can look up our monitors, I;ve settled on the nividia shield, went through the Asus, another I can't recall.
I;ve looked for nits rating, don't see it listed on monitor sites tho.
The shield is great as a monitor, but, bright sun is a killer for anything I;ve tried.
I made a sunshade for the shield, but still, standing under a shade tree, at the right angle, is my go to.

Is there a site, rating system somewhere we can look up our monitors/QUOTE]
I have some of them listed here. My list is incomplete because I was unable to find a single source that tested all listed devices.

Right. It was on the list when I made that comment above. Check out the old page here.
Thanks for the clarification. I'm a nube with a new cheap ebay p3 k4 and was hoping to get a crystalsky 5.5 monitor to use with it. Beyond the extra mounting bracket (not sure even if it will fit on the controller) do I need to be aware of any other down side issues or problems if I get one? Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl