Received my P3P...missing parts?

BMc

Reaction score
I received my P3P the other day and it has been a dream. Haven't flown it much with all the rain however I just noticed that it only has (2) of the (4) clear plastic locking pins installed in the gimbal cushions. (1) in the front right and (1) in the rear left. Is this normal or should I put (2) more in that came in the spare parts?

Aside from that, it flies great. I have had the P1, P1V & FC40 so I am no stranger to the Phantoms. I can't believe the range on it. I can't wait to get it out to a larger open area and just wander around.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has already been covered!

-BMc

That's as designed. Some people loosely attach a plastic zip tie to the corners that have no pins. The idea is to prevent the gimbal from releasing if you have a major crash.

As described in the manual
i-ZDTpGVL-XL.jpg

Info much appreciated. I should have figured it was in the manual. I went through it and apparently not closely enough. I noticed the reference to the pins just not the fact there was only two diagonally apposed.

Great forum. I have hardly shot any stills nor video. I have simply been enjoying the long range FPV.

Great product for the money. Can't wait to start shooting some video!

Thanks Gents!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31