RC Update v1.9.2.0

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been trying to update my RC and using DJI Assistant 2. The program recognizes my RC and firmware update does appear. When I click on firmware I get "Cannot load firmware list. Retry." When I click on retry, nothing happens. What can I do to fix this problem, and is there any other way to update my RC? In advance, thanks to all!

Hi all, I have been trying to update my RC and using DJI Assistant 2. The program recognizes my RC and firmware update does appear. When I click on firmware I get "Cannot load firmware list. Retry." When I click on retry, nothing happens. What can I do to fix this problem, and is there any other way to update my RC? In advance, thanks to all!
Try using GO 4 app instead via smartphone/tablet.
Make sure you have an internet connection.

I updated my RC using DJI GO4, no problems.
I updated my RC using DJI GO4, no problems.
I have to sound stupid but when I enter the DJI Go 4 app, where do I find the firmware updates that are available? My RC is linked to the AC but when I enter the camera/flight page, I am getting a red alert "Aircraft Disconnected". How do I fix this mess?

Finally the upgrade firmware appeared on my DJI Go 4 app, and the RC is updated. Thanks to everyone for putting up with my ridiculous questions.
All is well

Reactions: jr257944
I had the same, seriously thought the controller was half bricked. DJI need to get some real instructions out for for firmware upgrades. Previous ones have went okay (though I downgraded controller from 1.8 back to 1.6 so I could get a usable live view! 1.92 seems okay so far, the odd glitch but I was testing in a wifi rich area.

Reactions: jbolf6

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72