Rc signal lose after the new update

Reaction score
Hello, today I have updated my Dji go app to the new version. (3.1.22). After the update, I am getting plenty of no signal errors around 30-40 meters. My previous update was 3.1.11 which caused that problem only a few times. Yesterday I flew the drone around 600 meters without a problem(at the same location), with previous app version. I relinked the controller. Sign in and out from the app. But did not work. Ac never crashed. Do you guys have an idea? Thank you.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I don't think the app and signal errors are related. You can fly without the app altogether.

What kind of device are you using for the app? Anything changed? I've read about cell phones causing interference.And which signal; control or video?

First thing I would do is go out to a different location and see if it happens again. It's always possible something came loose, even though the AC has never crashed.

Hmmm. I don't think the app and signal errors are related. You can fly without the app altogether.

What kind of device are you using for the app? Anything changed? I've read about cell phones causing interference.And which signal; control or video?

First thing I would do is go out to a different location and see if it happens again. It's always possible something came loose, even though the AC has never crashed.

I am using an I phone. Did not change anything. Tried on another location, but the problem remains. Today I checked the RC antenna wire which located in the controller. It seems like fine too.

Just to be sure your phone is not messing with anything, take it out for a test and leave your phone in the car. Better yet, turn it off or at the very least put it in Airplane Mode.

Is the RTH kicking in or is just weak signal? And which signal; video or control?

If the problem persists, it's time to get DJI involved.

Just to be sure your phone is not messing with anything, take it out for a test and leave your phone in the car. Better yet, turn it off or at the very least put it in Airplane Mode.

Is the RTH kicking in or is just weak signal? And which signal; video or control?

If the problem persists, it's time to get DJI involved.

Yes, I put the airplane mode. As I said, I get no rc signal warning occasionally.RTH doesn't kick. Even the controller's light indicator 'solid green'.

No signal would trigger RTH after just 3 seconds. If you have green on the TX and RTH is not kicking in, it could be something in the app. One last thing you might look at is available on Airdata.com. You can upload your flight record from the app and view the signal strength on the map. I can tell you in my records I have never seen less than 100% on the map when RTH kicks in, so I can't vouch for the value of those readings.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl