RC, P3P and tablet don't sync

Reaction score
Sorry if this was posted before.
Got a new Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 - 8". The RC connects to the Phantom 3 Pro, but the tablet thinks it is charging when I plug in the USB. I used to get a message that if I wanted to use it in this manner to click OK, otherwise cancel. Canceled this and it worked great....once! Next time no! Since, just the RC and drone apparently connect as I get green lights, but Go app tells me it is disconnected and not getting any readings from the drone or RC. My Nexus 7 and a friend's Galaxy Tab A 10.1" works like a champ.
Any ideas how to get the Go app working on the tablet?

Make sure you have "Developer Options" Enabled, and then enable USB Debugging. I am also using a TabS2-8

Thank you for the reply. Unable to find where to find this, assume "Settings" on tablet would be the place to start, under what category? Maybe somewhere in the Go app?

I don't have an android device, but my guess is that you have your USB port set for "Charge Only" since we have seen that mentioned here numerous times.

As @Oso mentioned, I thought about that at first as well, but did want to ask which version TabS2 you have? There are 3 different versions. I am using the 710, as I had researched a bit and found that to be more stable.

Versions (2016): T719N (3G/LTE)
Versions (2015): T710 (Wi-Fi); T715 (3G/LTE)

Reactions: 3putts
As @Oso mentioned, I thought about that at first as well, but did want to ask which version TabS2 you have? There are 3 different versions. I am using the 710, as I had researched a bit and found that to be more stable.

I have the T713, 32GB that is Wi-Fi only. Apparently one of latest, (says Samsung), bought it at Costco.

No, it is a "hidden" feature. See the link below. This may or may not help, but I have always used it on all my tabs.

How to Access Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging on Android

Found that I changed the USB configuration from MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) to RNDIS (USB Ethernet) it works. This is after you steered me to the Developer options. Thank you!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel