RC just blinks with 1 light, not charging

Hey there
I have troubles with charging my Rc. It just blinks with one light, and doesn't start charging. Just like this:
Any suggestions?
Thx
Morten

Hey there
I have troubles with charging my Rc. It just blinks with one light, and doesn't start charging. Just like this:
Any suggestions?
Thx
Morten
It’s a mainboard failure I’m afraid, the battery is full but the board sees it as empty, I’ve seen a few posts on FB groups about this issue

Hey there
Any suggestions?
Thx
Morten
don't know if you have fixed the problem but my controller did exactly the same go on youtube and look for the fault there you will get lots of videos on how to fix it you take the back off in 2 parts disconnect the internal battery for a minute or two put back together and it should work fine no cost involved mine works perfectly now

Hi there the problem with no charge or less is the chip next to the lights on right hand side has dry solder ' so u tube how to strip down then get a heat gun or take to computer shop and ask if they can reflow it.....
It's easy do e lots of these do t panic " see attached image for the chip in question

Attachments

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daveb52