rc issue on p3a

Reaction score
hello pilots

recently ive came across a very odd issue with my rc.. when i start it up the status led starts flashing red continusly.. then when i try to connect to the ac it blinks green.. no camera feed.. it seems that it does not recognise the app..

tried

- rebind ac/ rc .. no luck
- reload the fw from the app.. no fw available.. so i ve tried the usb method.. no luck
- reset the rc with c1+c2+rec+iso and then start it up.. no luck
- multiple usb cables and devices.. no luck

no fw updates has been performed before as it was with the latest (1.9.2) .. no physical damage to rc (glc300b)..

any ideas of how to get this sudden issue resolved would be welcome

ps. i can still control the ac but without feed from it.. no flights can be performed as i fly close to ships and i need telemetry.. more than the photos or videos that are goin to be taken

thanks in advance
xrider

I checked that led codes for the P3A remote and a flashing green light isnt even listed. Flashing red means remote controller error. Sounds like your remote has some internal issues. I'm surprised it even controls the AC in this state.

Reactions: xrider
i know thats an error code.. ive uploaded a short video to show you what am i seein with the green light.. thats what is doin with red (not connected to ac) as well.. theres no app connection.. and no way to download a fw from the app as there is no such a thing.. double and triple checked the usb port.. im thinking if thats the whole story.. but.. does that drops an error like that??
just tryin to figure out..

thats what i saw when i was trying to reload the fw
Screenshot_20200729-232009.png

that code is non understandable from me.. and i dont know what else to try.. ?

Thanks for the video. Definitely a flashing green light on your remote. Very odd. According to the user manual that code shouldn't exist. Maybe another member here has seen that and can explain it but i have no idea. My only guess is, since the remote shouldn't be capable of that code, it has problems.

Is the remote beeping when flashing red? That means it needs sticks calibration. It’s located in under RC settings and shows you how. Don’t forget to finish with the gimble wheel or you will need to repeat each time you start.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20