RC issue after firmware update??

I also tried upgrade RC firmware through USB connection between RC - bird or RC - SD card. No success, the upgrade won't start.
This is hard for me to follow so I'll just ask. Did you try to update the RC via the app? Also, which version of FW do you currently have on your RC?

Last edited:
This us hard for me to follow so I'll just ask. Did you try to update the RC via the app? Also, which version of FW do you currently have on your RC?

Just few minutes ago the app offered me to update RC firmware. So I did it in this way and problem has been fixed. Interesting that in previous 3 hours it didn't offer the upgrade possibility.

Reactions: Oso
"We have seen many disconnects reported here on the forum, so it has proven to be true. "
+1.
Upgraded the phantom first through the SD card. Would not upgrade the remote controller when I tried to do it next. Found the GO app would upgrade the remote, somehow, with my iphone, and got the remote upgraded that way.

Had to relink the remote and phantom then. All good after that.

Upgraded my P3P to 1.11.0020 yesterday, and also did upgrade my RC and also DJI Go app to latest version as recommended. Had to relink the remote and P3P. Got a nasty "ESC Status Error" warning, and was unable to takeoff :( Turned everything off/on several times, without any luck. Almost gave up, but after crying a few minutes :p things seemed to work again :) In the end most looks ok now, but my Ipad 3 is now lagging like heck :( So I now have to use my iPhone 6s to get smooth videotransfer :eek: . Works fine with the iPhone but now the Facebook Livestream is lagging like heck. Wondering if I should downgrade to V01.06.0040 that atleast worked smootly, but not sure how things will react to such a downgrade :eek: It's just typical that lots of things scr*ws up after upgrading :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT