RC connection

Reaction score
I flew a short mission tonight and when I returned home, my controller has a solid red LED and 4 whites. I know the battery is charged but the red is solid when power on. I know from pages 41-43 in the manual the RC is not connected to the aircraft. I have tried C1, C2, Record buttons with the right wheel but nothing changes. I have tried linking from the RC and it shows Linking complete but not to the aircraft. I have tried both Crystal Sky and my ipad. I am not sure what to do next.

I know this is probably an old problem but I can't figure it out. Any help is appreciated.
IMG_1804.jpg
IMG_1806.jpg

What colour is drone link light red or green,,,you method is close but cam wheel button aswell
Screenshot_20191009-155142_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for your response.
Drone link light is red.
I did the buttons and got the D, DD beep, pressed the right dial quickly and let go, but no blue led on the RC.
When I do all 4 buttons, I get no beeps, only when I do C1, C2 and record, then I get the D, DD. But still no blue. ☹️

I finally got it to connect. Here's how:

Turn on the controller but not the aircraft.
Press C1, C2 and Shutter buttons and turn off the controller. Don't let go of the buttons.
Turn on the controller while still holding the buttons.
Fianlly! Blue light. Then turn on aircraft and press link button. Worked. :)

Press C1, C2 and Shutter buttons and turn off the controller. Don't let go of the buttons.
Ay good stuff,,that post from dji mindy,,supposed to know what they talk about but as per usual they left out that important part,,,glad you sort it

Good job. Don’t know how you figured that out except trial and error. Never heard of that before.

C1 + C2 + record + camera dial normally works for me NOW but the first few times I tried it I couldn't get anything.

Is not the C1 + C2 + record & off-then-on not one of the controller resets?
I think there is a post in one of the threads in here that lists them but stupidly I did not bookmark the webpage and I can't remember who the author was, I think it was quite an old post.

Yes, I found an old post that had the instructions. Wasn't me that figured it out. This forum is awesome.

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.