RC ASK FOR WIFI Dji 4 Pro ver. 2 Obsidian

Reaction score
Just bought my 4th drone a new Obsidian, and now trying it out, I am stucked with the onboard screen on the RC, showing ppl flying drones and you can sign up or sign in, so I sign in, and it says not connected to the internet. there is no way I can go into any menu on the little tablet mobile phone thing, there is no way it allows me to make it work, does any one have an idea.

thanks Anders

Assuming it is a P4P+ Obsidian? If you swipe down from the top middle of the display it will open the Android setup screen where you can touch the gear icon and get into the WiFi.

Reactions: Capt KO and Oso
Thanks for tips.

The screen do not allow to go back to any swipe commands, it just stays showing video clips of different drones in nice scenery, and you can click on register or sign in

no menu is shown on startup, its will only give you the option to register and sign in, and when doing this it gives you the message your not connected to the internet, if i press the onboard screen button it will say reeboot and do the same over again

If this is your first NEW drone, you have to have Internet connection to sign in and start up. USB to a PC or you can also do it with a Strong Wi-Fi connection to the Internet. Are you using Android or IOS? Android swipe down from top of screen, (it’s hidden but it IS there) and turn on WiFi. In IOS, turn on settings, check WiFi connection, if available. Then sign in. The people flying drones will go away.

• Haha
Reactions: LensLens

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl