Range

Reaction score
Hey people.i have a phantom 3 Pro and I am constantly losing radio signal at 350 meter from me.The area is clear of interference .Any have idea of why this is happening and how to fix ?thanks

Try different mobile device.
Make sure the four antennas are firmly connected to OFDM board, and in correct order.
Inspect antennas visually for damage.
Try different controller to check whether the issue is within radio controller or aircraft.

Not much more to do without diagnostic equipment.

Try different mobile device.
Make sure the four antennas are firmly connected to OFDM board, and in correct order.
Inspect antennas visually for damage.
Try different controller to check whether the issue is within radio controller or aircraft.

Not much more to do without diagnostic equipment.

Hi, I’m having the same issue, have tried a different controller still the same. Where do I find the antennas to check them?
Thanks

Where do I find the antennas to check them?

Four antennas are snapped to legs of Ph3 pro/adv. A thin coaxial cable connects them to OFDM board.

Antennas and cables of the antennas are high frequency components. This means any damage, even if it looks minor, affects them greatly. Even bending the antenna cable too much can damage it - it produces change in impedance of the cable, and microwaves are reflected at impedance discontinuity.

There are numbers near each of the sockets on OFDM board, and they must correspond to proper antennas.
details:
Antenna numbers

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel