Ran over!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insurance fraud is never a great idea :(

Holy Crap.
First , sorry about your drone, I hate to ask who ran it over ?

Ok so what we can do : First we will be glad to send you a new Phantom Rain Wet Suit when your ready.
I will make a note on your account.

Anyway when your ready just give me a call.
Coal
Phantomrain.org

It must be a home made one rather than the commercial offering we see spruked around here repeatedly. Looks pretty rough- would be a poor advertisement for the real deal.

Careful about what you say about the PhantomWetSuit... he’s not going to offer you any more help!!! [emoji16]

Holy Crap.

Ok so what we can do : First we will be glad to send you a new Phantom Rain Wet Suit when your ready.

Coal
Phantomrain.org

This is now bordering on being SPAM.

Reactions: ravedog
So those asking about the Phantom Rain Wet Suit that the drone was wearing when it got ran over by a car.

This is what it once looked like: Behold the TRAUMA 1 - When it was new , it was beauty and function

We are sorry for the Loss of his drone : SPAM::::: WE WILL BE GLAD TO OFFER THE CLIENT A NEW PHANTOM RAIN WET SUIT OF HIS CHOICE ON THE HOUSE:

WE NOW OFFER THE TRAUMA -1 - ORCA - ECLIPSE - AND THE NEW NAVY TAC 4 NEON BLUE.

Every part of the 16 Piece Wet Suit offer a specific function of the drone.: go to Phantomrain.org to see the drone in action against the RAIN< SNOW

Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 10.54.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 10.54.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 10.54.01 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 10.53.50 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 10.53.34 AM.png

As far as I can make out, the subject of this thread is about how his AC was run over by a Ford Explorer. Neither rain or snow or cold temperatures had anything to do with the unfortunate loss of his AC. Perhaps you should be spending more time on your Phantomrain.org site getting all of your product orders ready for shipping instead of continually posting your spam here.

To be perfectly honest, I'm somewhat surprised that one of the moderators hasn't taken notice and/or action against what your real purpose is when you put up a post here on this site. You can sugarcoat spam (offering "help" :laughing:) but underneath all that sugar it is still spam.

As far as I can make out what this thread is about, his AC was run over by a
So those asking about the Phantom Rain Wet Suit that the drone was wearing when it got ran over by a car.

This is what it once looked like: Behold the TRAUMA 1 - When it was new , it was beauty and function

We are sorry for the Loss of his drone : SPAM::::: WE WILL BE GLAD TO OFFER THE CLIENT A NEW PHANTOM RAIN WET SUIT OF HIS CHOICE ON THE HOUSE:

WE NOW OFFER THE TRAUMA -1 - ORCA - ECLIPSE - AND THE NEW NAVY TAC 4 NEON BLUE.

Every part of the 16 Piece Wet Suit offer a specific function of the drone.: go to Phantomrain.org to see the drone in action against the RAIN< SNOW

View attachment 100811View attachment 100811 View attachment 100812 View attachment 100813 View attachment 100814
hmmm... I might be missing something here, but nowhere in this thread did I see anyone "asking about the Phantom Rain Wet Suit"

As far as I can make out what this thread is about, his AC was run over by a

hmmm... I might be missing something here, but nowhere in this thread did I see anyone "asking about the Phantom Rain Wet Suit"
Enough Oscar and guys let’s stay on the OP .

Holy Crap.

Coal
Phantomrain.org
Not greasing up but that's a good deed to do,there's not many around that do this good gesture so good on you ,at least this will give the op some bit of relive in this bad time,there you go twistedshadows,it's a start,now work on the rest,get back up there

Maybe a response from twistedshadows on what he decided to do with his runover drone! ps actually the phantom wet suit looks quite smart on the P4.

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Put it all back under the Ford Explorer and finish it off...

Lesson learned.

Reactions: Alan Russel
Phantom 4 and controller got ran over by a Ford Explorer... what are my best options View attachment 100725View attachment 100726View attachment 100727 View attachment 100724
I would have to say it’s on the shelf as a reminder. That’s what I have done is I have a shelf in my Drone room in plain sight with two crashes and a few that are just toys that don’t work anymore. There’s a story behind them all the pain goes away after a year or when you buy that new one you’ve been looking at. Good luck!

Most homeowners insurance covers accidental loss or destruction of private property. When I shelled out my $1500 for my P4, and started hearing about all the firmware related crashes, flyaways, and other things that could happen through no fault of my own, I checked my homeowners (Skyline insurance). They told me that as long as I was not using the drone commercially it would be covered. I would just have to pay out the $500 deductible like any other claim. I was also told that most homeowners insurance covers loss of private property in a similar fashion. Never had to use it, but it is nice to know that no matter how devastating the damage is, I am still covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl